Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today I am playing Splitcoast' CC1120 color challenge-
Lemon Lolly, Barely Blush and Pool Party. For dessert-any green.
I used Old Olive for my green.
I started with a Pool party designer paper and glued it on
Pool party c/s. I then glued it on Basic White card base.
I used Everyday Arches for my main frame- Barely
Blush and Basic White c/s. I stamped my images first in
Pool Party ink then stamped it again and fuzzy cut it.
I stamped the flowers as well and did some fuzzy cutting.
I colored the flowers in Barely Blush and Lemon Lolly blends.
I added the die cut leaves after.
I stamped the sentiment in Pool Party ink.
I embellished with a striped ribbon, brad and rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
Product List 


![Fabulous Sayings Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167972 ] Fabulous Sayings Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167972 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167972s.jpg)
![Speedy Recovery Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 159024 ] Speedy Recovery Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 159024 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159024s.jpg)
![Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ] Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164629s.jpg)
![Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ] Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/122924s.jpg)
![Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ] Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167689s.jpg)
![Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ] Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 100702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/100702s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Subtles 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 161644 ] Subtles 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 161644 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161644s.jpg)
![Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147107 ] Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147107 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147107s.jpg)
![Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161673 ] Lemon Lolly Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161673 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161673s.jpg)
![Barely Blush Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167667 ] Barely Blush Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167667 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167667s.jpg)
![Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 144597 ] (Retired) Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack [ 144597 ] (Retired)](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144597s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment