Sep 15, 2026

Stampin' Up Painted Pumpkins


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am playing today's Splitcoast' CC1122 color challenge-
Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade and Old Olive.
For dessert- Fall/with 2 additional colors. I used Early
Espresso and Crumb Cake. I started with an embossed background
then glued it on a Basic White card base.


I used a die cut panel and added a designer paper glued behind it.
I also added the scallop border in Peach Pie c/s.
I stamped the pumpkins in Early Espresso ink. I colored them with 
Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade. I die cut the fence and the leaves.
I assembled as shown.


I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
I embellished with a Peach Pie bordered ribbon, rhinestone 
brad and Pumpkin Pie dots.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...