Sep 22, 2026

Stampin' Up Gathered Leaves Dies


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am playing Splitcoast' CC1123 color challenge-
Timid Tiger, Cajun Craze, Pretty and Peacock.
For dessert-anything goes. I chose to do a fall card
designand adding one Neutral- Crumb Cake.
I started with a light background DSP, glued to
Timid Tiger c/s. I then glued it on a Basic White card base.


I added a strip of Cajun DSP glued to a Cajun Craze c/s.
For my main panel, I used circle die cuts in Basic White
and Timid Tiger c/s. I die cut all the leaves in Cajun Craze, Timid Tiger
and Crumb Cake c/s. I used the Pretty Peacock for the stems/leaves.
I assembled as shown.


I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink.
I embellished with the Timid Tiger ribbon, designer brad and 
champagne iridescent dots.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...