Aug 27, 2026

Stampin' Up Pop Up Petals


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

I am sharing a card that I did at my class using the Pop-Up
Petals bundle which I think is in the Last Chance products (sigh).
I started with a designer paper and used border punch on each side.
I then embossed the c/s and glued it on a Basic White card base.

               

I framed my images with circles which was a fun thing to do.
I stamped, colored and assembled them, popped with dimensionals.


I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink.
I embellished with linen thread and crystal dots.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Product List

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Sweet flowers, like the string on the flower pot and the neat design of the card. Like the corner punches you used too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...