Aug 18, 2026

Stampin' Up All Aflutter


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

I am playing today's Splitcoast/ CC1118 color challenge-
Petunia Pop, Berry Burst and Summer Splash. For dessert- Ribbon.
I used the Summer Splash bordered ribbon for this.
I started with an embossed background using Basic White c/s.
I added a designer paper for my background.
I then glued it on a Basic White card base.


I used circle dies for my main panels in Berry Burst and 
Basic White c/s. I die cuts some stems and flowers.
I glued them as shown. I stamped the butterflies in Berry Burst ink
for the outline and stamped off Petunia Pop for the solid image.
I popped them with dimensionals as shown.


I stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst ink.
I embellished with a ribbon/ brad and rhinestones as shown.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat






 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...