Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday!!!
I am sharing a card I did at my class using the Lily of
the Valley stamp bundle. I started with an embossed
background on Garden Green c/s.
I then glued it on Basic White card base.
I used 2 die cuts for my main panel in Golden Glow
c/s and Basic White c/s. I stamped my image in Garden
Green ink then colored it with Soft Sea Foam blends.
I then stamped another mage, colored and die cut.
I assembled as shown.
I stamped the sentiment in Golden Glow ink.
I embellished with Baker's twine.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ] Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167943s.jpg)
![Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ] Lily Of The Valley Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167937 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167937s.jpg)
![Lily Of The Valley Dies [ 167942 ] Lily Of The Valley Dies [ 167942 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167942s.jpg)
![Scalloped Contours Dies [ 155560 ] Scalloped Contours Dies [ 155560 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155560s.jpg)
![Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ] Stitched So Sweetly Dies [ 151690 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/151690s.jpg)
![Floral Spray 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167946 ] Floral Spray 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167946 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167946s.jpg)
![Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ] Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102584s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ] Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167676s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment