Hello Peeps!!!
Happy Thursday!!!
I am sharing a card I did at my class using the All Aflutter
bundle. I started with an embossed background, glued it on a
Basic White card base.
I added the 2 strips of designer papers.
I then die cut two c/s in Garden Green c/s and Basic White c/s.
I stamped the stems as shown in Garden Green ink.
I stamped the butterflies in Golden Glow ink, then punched them
using the All aflutter punch. I added the die cut flowers
in Golden Glow c/s. I used a green marker to add the dots to the butterflies.
I stamped the sentiment in Garden Green ink.
I embellished with rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat



![All Aflutter Bundle (English) [ 167570 ] All Aflutter Bundle (English) [ 167570 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167570s.jpg)
![All Aflutter Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167564 ] All Aflutter Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167564 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167564s.jpg)
![All Aflutter Punch [ 167569 ] All Aflutter Punch [ 167569 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167569s.jpg)
![Lovely Stripes 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167179 ] Lovely Stripes 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167179 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167179s.jpg)
![Sweet Words & Labels Dies [ 167627 ] Sweet Words & Labels Dies [ 167627 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167627s.jpg)
![Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ] Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 102584 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102584s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147089 ] Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147089 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147089s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ] Golden Glow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167676s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment