Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
Here's another halloween card that I made using c/s strips
and using a retired Spooky die from Stampin' Up.
1. I started with 1 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White c/s.
2. 4 x 5-`11/4" Pumpkin Pie and added the Party pattern DSP.
3. I used c/s strips then used the Cobweb EF.
4. Spooky die on Basic Black c/s.
5. I stamped the image in Tuxedo black ink and used
Basic Black c/s for the die.
6. Assemble card as shown. I already wrapped the Baker's twine
as shown above.
I glued the image and then popped it with dimensionals.
I embossed gold embossing powder on the bottom part of the Spooky die.
I embellished with googley eyes and black dots.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'