Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
If you do not have this stamp set Pretty Pumpkins on your list yet,
you should add it very soon. I am also using this set for my October Tutorial.
The detailed Pumpkins dies are just amazing. I made this card using
the pumpkin die with the Pattern Party hostess DSP.
1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" basic White card base.
2. 4 x 5-1/4" Crumb Ckae that I embossed using the Pretty Flowers.
3. 1-1/2 x 3-3/4" DSP
4. 2-1/2 x 3-3/4" DSP
5. 3/4 x 3-3-4" Bumblebee c/s
6. gold foil strip.
7. I already pre -die cuts the leaves and punched the leaves.
8. I also stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze ink.
Assemble card as shown.
Then I added the gold cord to finish this card.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'