Sep 7, 2021

Stampin' Up Cutest Halloween


This is a 4-1/4 x 11" card base. I embossed the smoky slate c/s and used 
the DSP from Pattern Party hostess. I stamped and pre punched the images
using the halloween punch and the jar punch. I did masking on the jar
then stamped the candy corn and popped a few.

I glued the background as shown. The cobwebs EF is retired.
1. 4 x 5-1/4" Basic Black c/s.
2. 2 x 5" Smoky Slate c/s.
3. 1-3/4 x 5" DSP

For the sentiment, I used the Layering Circles dies. The jar is 
popped with dimensionals. I did embellish with Baker's twine 
and Matte Black dots.


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

If you are thinking of your next halloween card, check out the Cutest 
Halloween stamp set with the coordinating Halloween punch.
The punch comes with a ghost, cat and pumpkin punch.
Check out my September tutorial 2021 too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List
Jar Punch
[152703]
$18.00

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

This card is so cute- I am going to case it. Thank you

Kim Lundstrom said...

So, here's what I have found out. I cannot leave a comment if I try after clicking on your blog from the bloglovin' digest from my email but if I google your name and visit from there it will let me leave a comment. That's dumb but will do that in order to leave the much deserved praise for your awesome cards! I love the combination of products you used one this card and I do love a good Halloween card!

Rosemarie Schmidt said...

This card is so amazing! And so are Y🧡U!
Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...