Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!
I made this card for our demo swap using the Season's Blessing stamp set.
What I like about this set is you can use it for anything.
1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White c/s. I added the DSP from
the Pattern Party hostess and added thes trip of gold foil.
2. I embossed the Bumblebee using the Greenery EF.
3. I already die cut the basket, flowers and leaves, punched the
Symmetrical stems. I also banner cut the piece of c/s.
4. Assemble card as shown. I glued the flowers and leaves first
then I glued the basket. I glued the die cut pot behind to hide
the glued leaves and flowers.
5. I embellished with Sequins for Everything and linen thread.
6. Last, I added the sentiment using Cajun Craze ink then banner cut one end.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'