Sep 9, 2021

Stampin' Up Flolral Squares Dies


1. start with 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White card base.
2. 4 x 5-1/4" basic White c/s. I used the Simply Scored scoring tool
to score the lines.
3. I used Mossy Meadow and Pumpkin pie for the cut outs.
4. (2) 2 x 2" designer paper from Hostess party DSP.

5. I popped the flowers using mini dimensionals.
6. Glue DSP as shown. 

7. I also popped the squares with dimensionals.

8. The Happy is from the Word Wishes die and the 
birthday is from Well Said.
9. I finished it off with a Pumpkin Pie ribbon and rhinestones.


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

This is a fairly simple and clean card using Basic White card base.
The floral squares dies are so fun to use.
It is becoming a favorite of mine. I used the Pumpkin Pie
and Mossy Meadow color combo.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


 

Product List

1 comment:

Kim Lundstrom said...

I had a hard time leaving a comment on a number of your posts. I love a ton of your cards and was surprised that more people haven't commented on them and can only think that they are having trouble as well. Anyhow, great card! This bundle is on my wish list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...