Apr 7, 2014

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Easter !!!

I think you will love this Easter card for my Simply Simple week. I used the Blessed Easter stamp and just used a very simple layout. I love the piercing around and the embossed border. Hope you like it. Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had created for her Simply Simple card.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Blessed Easter
Paper:  Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, designer brad
Tools:  Big Shot, needlepoint border EF, piercing tool/mat, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

carolscards said...

Chat! Very beautiful, just like all your cards...Thanks for the herb stamps. I love 'em. I wanted you to know your blog is my all time favorite card designer. Keep it up. :)

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Beautifully done.

Tonya Denton said...

I just love your card! It's oh so pretty and I love the colors!! :)

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, lovely coloring and I do love the pierced border!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...