Apr 10, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

I wanted to share another card for today's Playing with Colors- Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Whisper White for my Neutral. I stamped the stem from the You are Loved stamp set then replace the flowers. I used the Petite Punch and petite petals stamp set and the Boho Blossom punch.
I added the DSP for my background. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's Blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  You Are Loved, More Sayings and Such
Paper: Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Pool Party
Accessories:  Old Olive ribbon, buttons
Tools: Big Shot, stripes EF, needlepoint border punch, Boho Blossom punch, dimensionals

Thnaks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

2dogs2luv said...

wonderful share; but all your posts are colorful & beautiful; you are an inspiration on a daily basis!

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty combo of stamps and dies, love the embossed edge, so pretty!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is just too beautiful for wards. Loving the flowers, mix of design papers and your always beautifully coordinated ribbon.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...