Apr 11, 2014

Blessed Easter








Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I did this card at my last workshop using the Blessed Easter stamp. I used the Framed Tulips to go with the stamp, added the strips of DSP below and framed it using the Deco Labels Collections.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Blessed Easter, Express Yourself
Paper:  Old Olive, Daffodil delight, Very Vanilla, DSP
Ink:  Black, markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, pearl
Tools:  Big Shot, deco labels collection die, dimensionals, framed tulips EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the stamp!!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love the different patterns in the banners, pretty flowers and love the embossed framing!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cheerful with the yellow and the scrumptious bow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...