Apr 3, 2014

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

This is not my favorite time of the month since I am still working on our taxes and it seems like I am getting behind every year. I just need to take a break.
Today's Playing with Colors- Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and For my Neutral I used Whisper White.  I used a lot of punches in this card to give it the look that I wanted. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Petal Parade, Four You
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: designer button, mini brad, gold/white twine, trim pompom, washi tape
Tools: scallop circle punch, starburst die, circle punches

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Check out the weekly deals. CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Like your colors and layers. Great design. :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE these bright colors with this set!! Most of the other creations I have seen with Petal Parade use the subtle colors. Thanks so much for sharing!

2dogs2luv said...

**wonderful**; hope you're soon back to doing what you do so well.....stamping/paper crafting!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool background, just love the layering of the flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...