Apr 26, 2014

Consider It Cased



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I just love this beautiful card that I saw on Pinterest and I know I just have to case it. At least that was my intention when I started my card but I wasn't quite sure how she was able to fit the big framelit on her card, but my framelit seems to be too big, so I just ended up making a few alterations on mine.
Since I do not have the DSP that she used, I just used the In Color DSP for my background, placed the needlepoint border EF( retiring) on the side. I stamped the image, adding another leaf and just stamped and placed the sentiment below. I used the Gumball Green ribbon (retiring) and pearls for my embellishments.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Peaceful Petals, Petite Pairs
Paper:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Whisper White, In Color DSP
Ink:  Black, Pool Party, Gumball Green
Accessories: stitched gumball green ribbon, pearls
Tools:  circle framelits, labels collection, needlepoint border EF, dimensionals

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wow, girl! You knocked this one out of the park!! You have done so many pretty cards lately. I love your style!!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty coloring and love the embossed edge with the ribbon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...