Dec 12, 2013

Playing with Colors




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

We all busy around the holidays and our time is so valuable. Every now and then  though we have to take a break from our busy schedule and do the things that we enjoy. That is exactly what I decided to do today.
Today's Playing with Colors- Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White for my Neutral. I used the Calm Christmas that I inked for the first time. I stamped the image and I added the punched flowers for unexpected look.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Calm Christmas
Paper:  Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, basic pearls
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice EF, dimensionals, boho blossom punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chat, this is gorgeous!!! I love the creative details of your creations!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the design on the bird and your flower with it is such a neat touch!

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning and the flower is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...