Dec 26, 2013

Playing with Colors and a Sneak Peek




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas celebration. It was exhausting for me yesterday but all in all we had the best time.
Today, I got a few minutes to show you a sneak peek of the Petite Petal punch and Petite Petals stamp set. Of course I get to share today's colors_ Sahara Sand, Real Red, Old Olive and for my Neutral- Whisper White, I did the decorative dots in my background and used the polka dots scallop ribbon.
Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see how she played with these colors.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Petite Petals, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories:  pleated ribbon, polka dot scallop ribbon, mini brads, jumbo brad
Tools:  Big Shot, decorative dots EF, petite petals punch, circle frame lit, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

This is just beautiful, I love your combo of the ribbon, pretty color combo's, like that tan for the background and sweet flowers!

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

A beautyfull card!

LG Heike

Anonymous said...

Chat, this card is lovely. I am your newest Follower. Hope you will come by and visit me on my blog.
Happy Stampin' Louise
www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

What a lovely design!!! Love the colors!!!

Desire Fourie said...

So so beautiful. Love the dimension on those pretty flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...