Dec 14, 2013

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

Here is a beautiful card that I cased from Judy's blog ( Just Judy Designs) using the Ornament Keepsakes. I did make a few changes to make it my own but I pretty much copied it. Hope you like it.  Thanks Judy for this wonderful opportunity to cased you.
Hop over to Jean's Blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Greetings of the Season
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  mini brads, silver cord
Tools: Big Shot, brocade EF, ornament frame lits, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

Your card is very nice!

LG Heike

Renee said...

How pretty! I love your 3 ornaments on this car and your color palette !

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously cased. Love the colour combo and the Christmas balls.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, great color combo and love the design on the ornaments and the textured background to go with them!

Judy May said...

Thanks for choosing one of my cards to case, Chat and for linking back to me. It looks great and I love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...