Dec 18, 2013

Fa La La Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I thought I will never get my Christmas cards done but I did. It was another last minute thing with every thing else I have on my plate.  It is a very simple MDS image  that I did and just another great idea if you need something quick. The sentiment I stamp of course. I had a bit of help from sweet sis and we had a great time making them.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Bright Christmas, MDS Santa
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, markers
Accessories:  twine, dazzling details
Tools:  Big Shot, stylish stripes EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Heike Hülle-Bolze said...

I love this Santa!
(in Germany his Name is Nikolaus)
And your card is very nice!

LG Heike

Conniecrafter said...

he is a neat looking santa, like the stripe under him, how neat to have had help with the cards, I still have a couple I would like to get done. They may end up being New Years cards :)

Judy May said...

Love this card, Chat and it is one of my favourite colour combos. I bought the Santa stamp but didn't get to use it. One for next Christmas, I think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...