Dec 8, 2013

Fa La La Christmas




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

I wanted to share another gift-giving idea that I did for my girls this year. I decorated these jars and filled them with goodies. I used the gift bow to decorate the top. I then used the glimmer paper and this cute saying. What a fun way to sweeten someone's holiday. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Tags 4 You
Paper:  Real Red, Glimmer Paper. Whisper White
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories: n/a
Tools: gift bow Bigz L die, circle punch, label bracket punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So festive and wondeful gift ideas.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Brenda in IN said...

These are so cute. What a great gift to give company when they pop in not expected. I will have to make a few of these. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! Fantastic and festive creation!!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute idea, love those tags and the bow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...