Feb 18, 2008

You Make Me Happy

Try a New Tehnique #156
Happy Monday everyone! I can't believe my weekend
went by so fast and can't even remember if I actually
accomplished anything.
I have a Demonstartor meeting for Thursday and I am in -charge of the Make and Take. I am doing the Envelope Pouch that I saw at the Regionals. Today's TLC is making this same pouch, how cool is that. This is not the design I have for Thursday, but I thought it will be a super cool idea to make other samples and show them other designs to make it. I will post my Envelope pouch on Friday. This was so easy to make just using your large tag Punch. Here is the tutorial for it. Since the One of a Kind and the Boho Blossoms Punch are both available for ordering, I used it for my project. I did some paper piecing on the main flower using the Berry Bliss DSP. The three flowers were done using the Blossom Punch using the same DSP. The background and the sentiment were from the Boho Backgrounds set. I was a little disappointed that the saying did not fit the Window Punch. It would have been nice to use it. I tied the grosgrain ribbon to finished this project.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: One of a Kind, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, DSP Berry Bliss
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Accessories: 5/8 grosgrain ribbon,BAB, Brads, Hemp, Vanilla Envelope
Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch, Slit Punch, 1/16 Punch, Dimensionals , Large Tag Punch


Contact your SU demo or Contact me to see how you can order the Boho Punch Blossoms and the One of a Kind set.

7 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is such a beautiful project! I like all the flowers on it!
Thanks for sharing!

~amy~ said...

FABulous project! It's beautiful!!!

Kathy Jones said...

I love it!!! You've done a beautiful job!! TFS!

Kim said...

GREAT project!! Love what you did for the challenge! Happy Monday!

Ileana said...

I love this project beautiful job!!!

Kim said...

Very nice and I love the build-a-brad!

Maren said...

So pretty! Love all those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...