Sep 17, 2010

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!
it's that time again to show you the Artist Trading Card that I made for our class- a 2-1/2 x 3-1/2" card that you can use to make quick and easy cards. I added the Spider Web EF, a DSP strip with scallop edge design, a ribbon and some pearls. I decide to highlight the sweet treat by using a Pumpkin Pie marker.  Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Got Treats, Seasonal Sentiments
Paper:  Basic Balck, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  Basic Balck, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:Stitched poly-ribbon, pearls, googley-eyes
Tools:  Big Shot, Spider Web EF, circle punches, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a lovely card, a fabulous design. I love your new look on your home page as well. Lots of talent here, I look everyday to see what you've come up with next.

Allison said...

This is so cute! I love Halloween creations but for some reason don't make them very often - I guess I don't find too much use for them yet. That pumpkin is making me wish I had ordered that set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...