Sep 12, 2010

First Album

Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday !!!
Guess what I have been doing the whole morning ? I finally build up enough courage to work on my very first album using My Digital Studio. I know the layout looks lame but I want to keep it simple and concentrate on putting it all together. I worked on all 24 pages of this album and I was pretty happy that I did it. This was a trip that we took in Colorado last April. We enjoyed this trip so much-we just have to capture every detail in pictures.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wondeful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Chat - I love these - the colors are great. Okay, I need your help on something please. I have been contemplating on whether to get My Digital Studio and have looked at tutorials, etc., but I haven't been able to talk with anyone who has it and has been using it, so I'm going to ask you to help me - is it worth it? I really don't want it for scrapbooking, but mostly card making and possibly blog design. Thoughts? Thanks - Janet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...