Sep 18, 2010

Consider It Cased 18

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

There are so many cards to cased in Corie's blog ( Creations by Corie) but this one caught my eye. I cased pretty much everything with very minor changes. Her daisies image are so vivid and not quite sure how she did it. After i stamped my flowers, I did spritz some water lightly to get that effect.
Thank you Corie for this opportunity to cased you. Your work is beautiful.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased. It could be you.
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Upsy Daisy, Elements of Style
Paper: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain Marina Mist ribbon, corduroy buton
Tools: Big Shot, Square lattice EF, window punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

judy anderson said...

Handsome card, I can see why it caught your eye.

jean said...

Chat love the new look.
Omg your card is fabulous

sallysbitz2 said...

I just love this thankyou card.
The colours are fab & just look so fresh xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...