Sep 22, 2010

Stampin' Up Paisley Prints

Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Tuesday !!!

We had our demo swap recently and this is the card that I made.  The theme is 3 x 6 " Fall cards. I used the Paisley Prints stamp set and the Paisley Party SA wheel. Our friend Tammy likes this idea a lot because you can make  4 cards using 12 x 12"  cardstock. This card makes a quick  demonstrable card with clean lines and simple layout.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Paisley Party SA wheel
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: brads
Tools:  scallop edge punch, Itty Bitty shapes punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Chat!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Of course I had to check out your blog to see who you were!! I'm so glad I did because your designs are awesome! Great blog and I will be back often to visit.
Sandi
gdailey@concentric.net

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Lovely autum card!

Arcticstamper said...

I really liked this card. I can't wait to get my set. I am waiting for the UPS man as I type! I enjoy your blog. Thanks for inspiring me.

Darleia

Shari Winterstein said...

This is a great card. I do have a question though. What stamp set did you use for the word "grateful"? Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...