Sep 5, 2010

Being Friends




Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Sunday !!!
I feel rested today since I got cancelled at work yesterday. I was able to work on my upcoming demo swap and make "more mess" in my stamp room.
Can you imagine a life without having friends. Well, I can't. This card is tottally inspired by friends that make us grow, laugh, cry and give us a reason to stamp, he, he! Anyway , this card is from a set called Cute by the Inch. I am also experimenting on colors and tell me what you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cute by the inch, Messages for Mom
Paper: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Accessories: Marina Mist ribbon, pearls
Tools: dimensionals, glue dots
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love this and the ribbon treatment!

Debbie said...

This is FABULOUS!! Love the color combo and ribbon treatment. TFS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...