Feb 17, 2008

Springtime

Feautred Stamper #54
Good morning, everyone!!!
I am just excited about today's FS, Betty. Make sure you check out her wonderful gallery. I cased this card . I really loved the layout. I did some minor changes. I flipped my flowers on the other side. I used this wonderful Spring Break DSP that has uch wonderful bright colors. I also used the circle dots from So Much. I added my stickles in the end. It still looks wet but I am trying to get ready for church, so maybe I can redo my pic later.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spring Solitude, So Much
Paper: Pumpkin pie, Blue bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White Spring Break DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Ribbons, Brdas, Stickles
Tools: Circle Cutter, Stamp-a-Majig, 1/16 Punch, Dimensionals

7 comments:

My Paper World said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the bright colours, they look fantastic!

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely colours. I love the way you did the flowers and the ribbon.

Kelli said...

Love how the colors pop on this card! How do you usually choose what colors to pair? Are you motivated by things you see around you or do you follow challenges and predetermined pallettes?

Maren said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love those colors!

Mayadiz said...

How beautiful! The colors go well with each other!

Kathy Jones said...

This is beautiful - love the colours and the design!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Great card - the colors are great and I love the layout too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...