I just did a stamp class yesterday and showed them how to make a very simple 3x3 Note Holder and 3x3 Notes to go with it.
(The envelopes can be purchased separately from SU catty).
Here is the measurement for the Note Holder:
- Cut your paper at 51/2" x 71/4"
- Score 31/2 "
- Turn your paper around and score 31/2"
- the 1/4" will be your middle fold
- Score 2", that would be your inside fold
- Trim the 1/4" from the 2 inch fold.
- Decorate as desired.
3 x 3 Notes
I used the Lovely Labels, Friendhip Blooms and one of the stamp in the Sweet Celebrations set. I kept the same layout from the holder minus the ribbon.
Here are the supplies I used :
- Scalloped punch
- 11/4" Circle Punch
- 13/8" Circle Punch
- 1/16' Punch
- Blender Pen
- Red and Staz-On ink, White Craft
- SA Wheel,Handle, Brads and ribbon
Thanks for stopping by.