Feb 8, 2008

A Challenge Just For You !!!

It's time for another challenge that I hope you will get a chance to play. I have seen so many creations using Embrace Life with the DSP Ginger Blossoms. Here's a challenge that I am sure will get your creativity going,
NO Designer Series paper.

Here's HOW TO PLAY:

I will provide the list of stamps, colors and supplies, because that is part of the challenge. What makes this challenge different is that you will come up with different card designs but with the same stamps, colors and supplies.

A Challenge Just for You #002

Main Stamp: Big Flower from the Embrace Life Set
Paper: Your colors are Mellow Moss, Blue Bayou, Not Quite Navy and a Neutral.
Embellishements: you have a choice of two (Build-a-brad,buttons, ribbons, Brads, Eyelets)
Ink: Any
Background Stamp: Any but please NO designer paper
Sentiment: Any
Tools: Any
Are you ready to play?I can't wait to see everyone's creation. I think it will be really fun to see what you can come up with. So, let's get creative. There is no time frame, so you can play anytime.Please leave me a comment and link your post here for viewing.

Thanks for playing.

Here's my sample.

10 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Chat! Thanks for the fun challenge, I will post my card sometime this weekend.

If you would like some more fun challenges and prizes, Check out my Blog for more details.

Jennifer :)

http://www.jenniferssweettreatdesigns.blogspot.com/

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow Chat! Your card is beautiful! I will definitely try to get this in before Sunday! I love a challenge you know ;)

Kathy Jones said...

I'd love to have a go, but that stamp set and blue bayou aren't available in Australa yet. Love to see what people come up with though! Love your blog & your creations Chat!

InspiredByInk said...

Hi Chat,
Any chance I can use another flower set? I don't have embrace life (yes i kick myself daily!!).

let me know if there's another stamp set I can use...

Thanks!

Bobbie :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great card!!!Love the color!!!

I wish I could play, but I don't have this set....maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

You can use any flower that you think will work for the challenge.
love to see your creation.

Lisa Carroll said...

Oooh, Chat... this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and the layout... WOW! What an ispiring card. :) I wish I could play, but I haven't gotten my Embrace Life set just yet... I have birthday money coming at the end of the month and will place my big order then. ;) I'll be sure to check back and play along once I get my set! I love this card and what a fabulous challenge!

Anonymous said...

love your card and those colors look so good together. Mellow moss used to be one of my faves, will have to get it out and play. Hopefully I'll have time later today. thanks for the challenge.

mudmaven said...

Took me awhile, but here's my card:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/817395
Thanks so much for the challenge! ~chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...