Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Tuesday !!!
This is one of the stamp sets that I also purchased recently and I
must say it did not disappoint my expectation.
`1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White card base.
2. I used 2 colored c/s Bermuda Bay and Soft Sea Foam. I die cut the circle
then I embossed it and then do a little bit of sponging.
3. I already cut the flowers and the butterfly and stamped the sentiment.
4. I die cut the circle and stamped it using Soft sea Foam ink.
5. I glued the circle behind the embossed c/s.
6. I glued the flowers and popped the butterfly with dimensionals.
7. I embellish with Bermuda bay ribbon and a jumbo brad.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'