Oct 8, 2021

Stampin' Up Amaryllis Abloom


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I just happened to see this hostess stamp set when I was placing 
my order last week and I decided to get it. I really enjoyed playing with it
and I'm sure I can come up with a few more cards using this set.

1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White card base.
2. I already stamped the flower and leaves using Old Olive ink.
3. I then stamp the flowers in Lovely Lipstick ink (retired).
4. I stamped the background in Smoky Slate ink.

5. I assembled the main image, cutting the flowers, glued them
together and popped it with some dimensionals. 
6. The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin and the
"YOU" is retired Stampin' Up die.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...