Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Friday !!!
I saw my Autumn punch pack the other day and I cam out with this idea
for a card. I punched a bunch of them using my scraps cardstock.
By the way if you go to Stampin' Up Clearance, those Autumn punch
pack are still available at a reduced price.
1. I started with a 4-1/4 x 11" Basic White card base.
2. The designer paper is retired and forgot the name of it.
3. For the leaves I used Crushed Curry, Old Olive Cajun Craze,
Crumb Cake and Cinnamon Cider. The big leaves die are Seasonal dies. (retired).
They are just the prettiest dies.
4. Assemble card as shown. I used the Stitched so Sweetly dies for
my main sentiment and the die behind it. the sentiment panel is
raised with dimensionals so i can placed the punched leaves underneath.
5. I embellished with tafetta ribbon and sequins.
6. I also added the punched Symmetrical stems in gold foil.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'