Oct 17, 2021

Stampin' Up Floral Squares Dies


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

Today's card is inspired by the colors from Party Pattern Hostess
DSP. The dies I'm using is from the Floral Squares dies.
1. I started with a $-1/4 x 11" Calypso Coral card base.
I already assembled the card in the picture after embossing the 
top of the card, glued the designer  and adding strip of ribbon.
2. I die cut the square and also die cut the flower in Pale Papaya..
3. I needed a square layering to go behind it so
 I used the Layering Squares dies.

4. I glued the floral die on Pool Party c/s and raised the flower
with dimensional.
5. I glued the sentiment on Calypso Coral c/s. The sentiment is from the
Season's Blessing stamp set.

6. I added the ribbon and rhinestones to finish the card.
Hope you like it.


Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

 

Product List

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a pretty card. I bought this set and have had trouble finding inspiration for it. Thank you, I will be giving your layout a try.

Stella said...

Thank you very much!
Do you like flowers? Do you have paper crafts in your house?
There are beautiful pop up flower card, halloween pop up card and sympathy pop up cards .
You're welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...