Jun 1, 2015

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Monday !!!
 
I just love Painted Petals and I was hoping it made it in the new catty but it didn't. I did a simple card using polka dots designer paper and also used the perfect polka dots EF. I added the thick baker's
twine and brads for embellishments.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Painted Petals
Paper:  Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Accessories:  brads, baker's twine
Tools:  perfect polka dots EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolute gorgeous Chat. Just adore the red and green its so crisp and fresh.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the style of the flowers, great colors, happy card!

Unknown said...

I cant believe it didnt make it in! Its one of the most versatile sets they made-love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...