Jun 13, 2015

Consider It Cased




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Saturday !!!
 
I am back from a wonderful European trip and just wanted to let you know that I did
not have a chance to do any stamping. I have a box of Stampin' Up stamps and
supplies waiting for me when I arrived. Needless to say, I was excited to put them
together and do some long overdue stamping.
I cased this beautiful card from Sarah's blog and she has several samples using this set.
This one card in particular caught my eye and I just have to case it.
I did make a few changes on mine- stamping the layers of cake,
cutting them and popped them with dimensionals.
Hope you like it.
Thank you Sarah for this wonderful inspiration.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 


Product List

2 comments:

Jo Herbert said...

Gorgeous card.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, hope you had a great time on your trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...