Jun 4, 2015

Playing wit Colors




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Thursday !!!
 
Today's Playing with Colors- Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake and for my Neutral, I used Whisper White. I started with the Lovely Lace background EF, added the striped ribbon. I stamped my main image and used the oval framelits for framing. The flowers I stamped and punched.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps:  Pictogram Punches, Oh hello, Let Your Hair Down
Paper:  Soft Suede, Crumb cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Old Olive
Accessories:  designer button, baker's twine, pearls
Tools: itty Bitty accent flower punch, oval framelits, lovely lace EF, dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

your little flowers are so sweet and they look great against the embossed background, great sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...