Jun 5, 2015

Retired But Love




Hello Peeps !!!
 
Happy Friday !!!
 
Since it is close to Father's Day, I thought this card will be ideal. I just love this set but never get around to inking it as much as I wanted to. I did the checkered background and used a tag to stamp my images. When you pull the tag the hidden message is revealed.
Hope you like it.
 
RECIPE:
Stamps: Scene in a Garden, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP
Ink:  White craft, Chocolate Chip, markers
Accessories:  grosgrain ribbon, eyelets
Tools:  dimensionals, checkered EF, crop-a-dile
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

neat idea with the hidden message and cute images, fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...