Jan 5, 2014

Love You More/ Follow my Heart January Kit Tutorial


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday and Happy 2014 !!!

It has been a very long week for me not being able to do anything. I have been sick with the flu after Christmas and today is the very first time that I actually did something in my blog. I was miserable of course being confined in bed but my family were very sweet and helping me get better.

I am excited to share the January Kit Project tutorial that will surely inspire you and make you fall in love all over again. I used the stamp sets Love You More and Follow My Heart and the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.
The kit has 4 cards and a 3 -d item that I designed with step by step instructions and pictures that are easy to follow.
I am starting my quarterly tutorials for the months of January, February, March and April 2013. If you purchase February, March and April, you will get January Tutorial FREE. The Project Kit Tutorial will come to you in a pdf file first week of each month. The only thing I asked is for you to put me in your safe list, so you will get your tutorial in a timely manner.

Here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the January Tutorial- Love You More/Follow my Heart Tutorial for FREE. You have to pre-pay for the next 3 months to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. January Tutorial 2014 only $3.95
3. January Kit assembled. (Some minor assembly required).

4. Pre-cut cards kit (Click HERE to find out more about it.)

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat


Love You More/Follow My Heart 2014 January Kit tutorial

1 comment:

barb hendrickson said...

Very much looking forward to the next 4 months of your stamp kits. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...