Jan 22, 2014

From This To This- A Second Look at ATC




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Wednesday !!!

I wanted to share the Artist Trading Card that I did on our last meeting. I used the Love You More stamp set. I did some distressing using the Real Red Core'dinations c/s. For the card I added the DSP in the background and finished it off with the polka dot ribbon and a punched heart using the glimmer paper. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Love You More, You're Cherished, Creative Elements
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  polka dot ribbon, mini brad, jumbo brad
Tools: dimensionals,

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

2 comments:

Tonya Denton said...

I love your cards! I just stared following your blog a couple of months ago. :)

Is the You're Cherished Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!? I can't seem to find it. I love that sentiment!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, that torn piece is so cool, your ribbon and bow are just perfect, very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...