Jan 30, 2014

Playing with Colors





Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Thursday !!!

Today's colors will surely cheer you up- Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and for my Neutral Whisper White. I used the Arrows EF background, the triangle punch for my banner and I wanted to frame my saying. For my tag, I used the circle punches and scallop circle punch. Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sketched Birthday
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, linen thread
Tools:  Circle punches, scallop circle punch, large circle punch, Big Shot, arrows EF, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Rose said...

This is adorable, Chat! Love the bright colors!

Bonnie Weiss said...

OOOOO ... love these colours! The "bite" (cut-out circle) is a great touch too.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow, fantastic colors, great design, neat cut away for the sentiment, great banner and textures, fun card!

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning colour combo and I love the little banner.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...