Nov 30, 2012

Scentsational Season December Kit Tutorial 2012


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I am once again excited to share this adorable Kit Tutorial using the Scentsatiobal Season with the matching Holiday Collection Framelits dies. I think you will love these adorable projects that are fun  to make for this holiday season. The tutorial has step by step instructions with pictures that are so easy to follow and it will come to you in a pdf format.
If you already signed up for my quarterly tutorial for the months of Oct-Dec, you will receive your December tutorial first week of December.

If you have not purchase my quartlerly, here's how to order:
1. The cost for the 3-month tutorial is $10.00 and you will get the September Googly Ghouls/Monster Munchies for FREE. You have to pre-pay for October, November and December to take advantage of the Free offer.
2. December Kit tutorial 2012 only $3.95
3. December Kit assembled. Minor Assembly required because of shipping.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

Scentsational Season 2012 Tutorial

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your blog.. Excellent colors
& theme. Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back
as I'm trying to create my very own website and would like to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Cheers!
Also see my webpage: medicine

Anonymous said...

Just got introduced to this site and I absolutely love love love it. I am new at stamping and will definitely be ordering your tutorials....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...