Nov 5, 2012

Simply Simple




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy  Monday !!!

It has been a busy weekend for me-can you tell? Usually I try to post  but Saturday and Sunday but because of my schedule, it gave me very little time to post.
I woke up a bit early today to worked on a card for my sweet baby brother who is celebrating his birthday today- Happy Birthday, Jing !!!
This card I thought would be perfect for today's Simply Simple card. I stamped the tree/s and colored it with markers. I added the twine  and button for embellishments. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she had made.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Chooclate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink:  Choclate Chip, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  twine, button
Tools:  oval punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful stampin' day
Chat

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kim S said...

I love the accents on your trees and I really like your button treatment - simple and so effective!

Lola G. said...

I'm popping in to thank you for all of the amazing inspiration your cards provide! Whether it's a color combo or the use of a particular set, I look forward to seeing your designs, which are always so crisp and clean. Of course, they also benefit by the beautiful job you do in photographing them. Thanks again!

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific masculine card, I have never seen that image and I love it, great masculine style sentiment too!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wonderful card, Chat. Super layout, image & I love the oval tab.

Brenda in IN said...

Great card and just right for a male card.

Bette S said...

I always look forward to your blogs as I love your clean, gorgeous cards and this is no exception. Just love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...