Nov 2, 2012

Playing with Colors 128




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Friday !!!

I must be really tired yesterday, because I forgot to post this card yesterday for Playing with Colors- Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White for my Neutral. I used the new set Christmas blessings from the catty, colored with markers and used the Dazzling Details for the berries.
Hope you like it.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas Blessings
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Pattern DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, markers
Accessories: ruffled ribbon, Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler
Tools:  Big Shot, snowburst EF, circle punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by
Have  awonderful day stampin'
Chat

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Chat this is beautifully elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Bette S said...

I can always tell it is your card because they are so clean and fresh looking and always beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration - I love, love your work.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous christmas card, love the image, and embossed background!

Gabby said...

Lovely layered holiday csrd! :)

Renee said...

Such a pretty card Chat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...