Nov 17, 2012

Consider It Cased 130




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

I found this beautiful card from Jean's blog ( Simple and Sincere ) and I just knew I have to cased it.
I love everything about it including the Petals-a-Plenty EF in the background. I did make a few changes on my card to make it my own. I added Crystal Effects on my stamped image and used the polka dot ribbon for mine.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see who she cased.

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Easy Events
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, markers
Accessories: polka dot ribbon, Crystal Effects, button, twine
Tools: circle punch, Big Shot, stripe EF, Petals-a-plenty EF

Thanks for stopping by.
Have wonderful day stampin'
Chat

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love all the embossing to compliment the image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...