Oct 4, 2010

Stampin' Up Just Believe



Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Monday !!!

So many things to do, so little time. It seems like this is how I am going to start my day today-priorities first. I have a cup of Kona coffee in my hand and I am ready to post. 
For today's Simply Simple- here is the card I made with a simple layout and design. I used the Elegant Soiree DSP and some texture background. The flower is from the Blossom Party. Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and see what she has created.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Just Believe
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, square lattice EF, dotted scallop  ribbon border punch, wide oval punch, scallop and large oval punch, Blossom Party Sizzix Bigz die cut

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Simply beautiful!

jean said...

Totally awesome card, boy i can
related, so much to do and not
enough time this week. Great color
combo

Marisa said...

LOVE that flower you made! Lovely layering of the sentiment panel too!

jjcreations said...

I am now ordering this flower die....I love it. Never really paid attention to it before. Great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...