Oct 11, 2010

Stampin' Up Simple Friendship



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Monday !!!

I can already feel a change in the weather and with the holidays coming- I am starting to get into the holiday spirit.  I have tons of projects in store for the next month or two.  I did my 12 Days of Fa La la Christmas last year and I am doing it again this year.  So keep your eyes open for some cool projects.
Today's Simply Simple is a card I did for a wedding that I attended yesterday.  It was a beautiful ceremony/reception. The newly weds are just perfect for each other.  I try to match the colors with my card so hopefully I came close.  Hope you like it.
Hop over to Jean's blog ( Bear Hugs and Inky Paws) and se what she has created.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Simple Friendship, non Stampin' UP
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessoreis: satin ribbon, pearls
Tools:  Score- Pal, piercing tool, Simple Flower embosslit die

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Simply gorgeous - as always! I will be using a card inspired by you for my make & take project for my downline gals this week. Should be up on my blog tonight or tomorrow. Thanks so much for always being such a wonderful source of inspiration. ~chris

jean said...

Chat
Gorgeous card, and the colors are
perfect.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

What a beautiful sentiment. Your card is gorgeous and elegant as always! I'm a fan of your work.

dining tables said...

The card is so elegant! I love the color green that you used. It made the card so beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...