Jul 14, 2026

Stampin' Up Festive Cheer


Hello Peeps!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am hosting Splitcoast' CC1113 color
challenge- Mossy Meadow. Peaceful Pine and Real Red.
For dessert- Christmas in July. My theme for this week's
Christmas in July- Ornaments. I used the new stamp set 
Festive Cheer.
 I started with a designer paper, glued it on Peaceful Pine
c/s then onto a Basic White card base.


I used a die white die cut for my main panel.
I found this box stamp set in my collection and used it
for my main image. I stamped the ornaments, did some die 
cutting on the pine leaves. I assembled them as shown.


I stamped my sentiment in Real Red ink.
I embellished with a gingham ribbon, brad ans rhinestones.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
 

Product List

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is just lovely! What a gorgeous array of Christmas goodness!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love the box with all the goodies to decorate with. Such pretty paper for the background too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...