Oct 13, 2010

Come to Bethlehem



Hello Peeps !!!
Happy Wednesday !!!

I am getting ready for bed soon and just wanted to do a quick post.
Here is another simple card for you using the new Come to Bethlehem- The image was stamp in Not Quite Navy. Then I used a scrap of paper and punched the extra large circle punch and did some sponging, picking up the colors of the Not Quite Navy after you stamped it. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  brads
Tools:  scallop oval punch, decorative label punch, extra large circle punch

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin
Chat

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it!

Jeanette said...

Beautiful! How do you do it day after day after day?

Annette Elliott said...

Another beautiful creation!

Susan S said...

love this card...very pretty

Anonymous said...

I'm confused..I am reading the instructions as the 'blue moon' is a circle punch, but itt looks like an inked image...? I do not see the circle punch piece...? It looks like a stamp...? thx Sorry if this is posting more than once, I am new to blog comments..lol :/ thx

Beth said...

This card is beyond beautiful. Absolutely stunning.

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card! I have this stamp set and everything I've tried with it hasn't been what I was trying to do! TFS!

Renee said...

Beautiful!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is stunning xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...